Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Public Service Announcement

I've finally gotten the desk set up in 'my' spare room, or the guest room/office. I've got my monitor, all my reference books, the printer. It's awesome. I have my own little office! It almost feels like I've got a serious job or something, "I've got to work in the office today."
So stoked. 

Anyway, over the course of the week (or weeks) I'll be posting some grocery guides. If you'd like to see something specific, please leave it in the comments or email me @ omcquarrie@gmail.com but as it stands there will be two lists/guides: Paleo for Newbies (of which I am only very recently not one) a guide and grocery list for those of you currently eating a normal diet. Because paleo is already gluten/dairy/peanut/pretty much all intolerance free, I'm not going to make a specific list for the people with particular intolerances, so just be mindful if I've missed something or put something on the list that will trigger a reaction, don't get it. Dur. I'm also going to try something, but I don't know how it will work out. THere's been a couple of Facebook comments on the 2idiots1kitchen page (GO LIKE IT, NAO!) for a breakdown of the shopping list and how it evolves into actual whole meals. Because that's going to involve a graphic, give me some time on that. My Adobe skills are there, but rusty, so I'll have to make a couple attempts before I have something internet worthy. I am going to make you some Idiot-Proof shopping lists that you can save and print off and take to the store with you.

This has been a PSA from your friendly, neighborhood Idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment